Indian Rice Kits Combo (3 Pack)
Each Kit contains 2 or 3 individually packed Sachets:
1. Dry Uncooked (Raw) Grains like Dal or Rice which are Vacuum Sealed
2. Ghee-Based Tadka Masala with Premium Whole Spices - A naturally preserved Masala where ghee acts as a natural Preservative.
3. Some Kits have Garnish like Fried Onions & Roasted Nuts, each pack is separately vacuum sealed
Pure Cow Ghee acts as a Natural Preservative and imparts taste as well as health. Ghee is a Healthy Saturated Fat which helps to increase Healthy Cholesterol (HDL) and is good for heart heath, without increasing weight.
The Raw ingredients in the kit have expiry of more than 12 months, while the Tadka Masala has an expiry of 6 months from date of manufacture.
No, our Kits don't contain any Fresh or frozen items. They have carefully portioned Dry Ingredients which are vacuum packed and Special Tadka Masala which is commercially sealed in Foil Sachets to retain freshness.
Yes, Each Kit has detailed instructions on how to cook the recipe
Our Kits contain ingredients that are vacuum sealed to retain freshness. Hence, they do not require Refrigeration upon transit.
We ensure your orders are individually packed and sealed, as per Indian & International standards.
Simply divide the content of each sachet provided into half.
1. Use Half the Rice/Lentils
2. Use Half of the Tadka Masala (Once open keep the rest in the fridge)
3. Use Half the Garnish (Keep the rest in the fridge)