Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from www.EltheCook.com (“Website”). The Website is owned by Kiana Enterprises having its registered address at Shop No. 5, Purva Complex, 761/A Sadhashiv Peth, Pune 411030 ('EltheCook" or “we” or “our”).
Acceptance of Terms
Unless otherwise specified, the various products showcased on the Website are currently offered for sale in India only. We make no representation that such products will be sold or delivered in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website from outside India can do so on their own account and we shall not be responsible for any circumstances there of.
EltheCook reserves its right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate, whether temporarily or permanently, your Website account if you undertake any of the following acts:
- abuse, impersonate or defame any Website user or any other person, entity or any religious community;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing, if permitted to do so by EltheCook, any information or content that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing any information or content that is misleading in any way;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any Website user or any other person;
- make any statements, whether expressed or implied, and whether privately or publicly, as those endorsed by us without our specific prior written consent;
- use the Website in an illegal manner or commit an illegal act or use the Website not expressly authorized by us;
- making use of any information or content from the Website that or violates or infringes or of any third party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity);
- use any robot, spider, tool, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website;
- undertake any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website, without our prior written authorization;
- interfere with, obstruct, destroy or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, whether partly or fully and whether permanently or temporarily;
- email or otherwise transmit any content or material that contains software viruses, malware, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality of the Website or of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment connected with the Website;
- use meta tags or code or programs or other devices, tools or technology containing any reference to us or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of ours or any Website user) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
- directly or indirectly modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website.
EltheCook uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. EltheCook is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers.
We accept payments for product orders placed on the Website through any of the following modes:
- Bank transfer – debit card or credit card
Please note we do not accept orders placed through Cash on Delivery (COD).
For any queries regarding your order, you can call on +91 99602 90006 (between 10 am – 5 pm, Monday - Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by EltheCook prior to the acceptance of any order. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the applicable invoice, calculated from the date of the invoice. EltheCook has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. EltheCook is not responsible for any pricing, typographical or other error concerning the products and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from any such errors.
EltheCook is currently shipping all over India. Further, we are working on enabling international shipping soon. EltheCook understands how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition and on time; hence our team works round the clock to try and get your products across to you in the shortest timeframe possible.
Shipping Fee: We have Flat shipping charges of Rs. 50/- per order.
Shipping Duration: All products are shipped out within 1 working day. For more information, please refer to the ‘Shipping & Delivery’ tab on the products detail page.
Please note that we ship all the products in your order under one transaction together as one shipment.
For circumstances and situations beyond our control, there may be a delay in shipping and delivering your products within the aforesaid duration. In such cases, though we shall not be held liable, nevertheless, we will ensure delivery in the earliest possible time frame.
The EltheCook name and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Kiana Enterprises. Access to the Website does not authorize you to use any name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
Modifications to the Website