- Unpolished Uncooked Aged Basmati Rice (180g)
- Ghee Roasted Peanuts (30g)
- Ready Tempered Spices (35g) made with:
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Black Mustard seeds
- Unpolished Roasted Lentils
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Fresh Green Chili
- Whole Red Chili
- Pure Afghani Asafoetida
- Fresh Curry Leaves
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Fresh Coriander
- Organic Turmeric Powder
Tangy and Spicy Lemon Rice is just what you need when you need to whip up a healthy dinner in minutes. Millions of Indian Food lovers use this quick cook kit from ELtheCook has no preservatives, colours or added flavours and is completely vegan and gluten free! Hungry Already?
- Careful selection of Rich, Aromatic Whole Spices that are tempered (Tadka).
- Just Cook Rice, Add Tempered Spices, Garnish & Enjoy!
- Easy to Cook Indian Food, even for First time cooks!
- No need to hunt for Ingredients or Recipes. Saves Time, Effort & Money!
- Completely Vegetarian & Natural - No additives, colors, flavors, MSG
- PRO TIPS
- More details
- Shipping & Delivery
- Heat Tadka before use to get the maximum favor!
- Make your meal healthier by adding chopped vegetables while cooking.
- Opened Tadka sachet can be kept in fridge & used within 2 weeks.
- When cooking, first add small quantity of Tadka, then add more according to your taste.
- Adjust consistency with boiling water only.
- In the last step, taste & adjust seasoning with salt if required.
- Serve Hot.
Pure Vegetarian, Healthy & Gluten-Free
- 100% Natural, No Chemicals, No Dehydrated Ingredients.
- No added colors or flavors.
- Easy-to-cook: 3 Steps cooking Instructions written on box.
- Shelf life - 6 months in normal room temperature.
- Storage - Keep leftover Tadka in fridge & use within 2 weeks.
- Prep + Cooking Time: Under 20 min
- Spice level- Moderate
- FSSAI Approved
All couriers are dispatched from Pune, India through DHL Express. You will receive the courier tracking number within 24-48 hours from the time you have placed the order.
There will be no Courier service on Sundays, National Holidays and Regional holidays of Maharashtra State, India.