A North-Indian Favorite! Make this dish for your loved ones & you are sure to receive compliments! Enjoy cooking it, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 10 Min
- Cook Time - 15 Min
- 2 Cups OR 1 Bunch Sarson (Mustard leaves) - Washed
- 1/2 Cup Palak (Spinach) - Washed
- EltheCook's Indian Pulav 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 1 Onion Finely chopped (optional)
- 1 Tomato Finely chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Sugar or Jaggery ( tiny piece)
- Cool the saag & make a coarse paste with blender/ in a mixer.
- Cook again on medium flame & let it bubble for 5 min. Adjust Salt & consistency.
- Meanwhile, in a pan on medium flame, empty Tadka packet and make it hot
- Add Tadka over the saag & Serve Hot.