Easy, Delicious Stir Masala Fried Idli, perfect for a snack or for packed lunch!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 5 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- Steamed Idli - 2 cups (cut into bite size pieces)
- EltheCook's Lemon Rice 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 1 Big Onion- Finely chopped
- 1 Big Tomato - Finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- In a pan, empty Tadka packet & add finely chopped Onion. Stir & cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes & cook well on medium flame. Keep stirring till it is well cooked (About 5 min). Do not cover.
- Add the cut Idli & 2 teaspoons water. Mix thoroughly. Adjust salt. Keep covered on slow flame for 1 minute.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & enjoy hot!