Make Tangy & Mildly spicy Indian Lentils (Dal Tadka) ! Easy & Convenient, made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 2
- Prep Time - 2 Min
- Cook Time - 10-12 Min
- EltheCook's Lentils 'Dal Tadka' Kit
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Rinse Lentils 3 times with water, till water is clear.
- In a medium pan, add washed lentils, 2 cups water & salt. Cook on medium flame.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles OR cook in a covered pot for 15 minutes
- Add Tempered Spice Mix and stir well.
- Taste & Adjust salt. Enjoy Hot Indian Lentils (Dal Tadka) best served with Steamed Rice!